Hidden Valley Satellite Elementary School  Logo
Our School About Our School After-School Enrichment Approved Flyers Enrollment Health Office
Lunch Payment Options
Teachers Volunteer
Child Care
Contact Us
kids-sitting-on-books (1).png


Enrollment at Hidden Valley Satellite

Hidden Valley Satellite School is a work site school, located on the property of Keysight Technologies.  Enrollment priority is given to Keysight employees, then residents of our school zone.  Please click here to determine if HVSS is your school of residence.  

You do not have to be a resident or an employee of Keysight Technologies in order to attend HVSS.  Every year during open enrollment from October 1st through the Friday before Thanksgiving break, you can choose to attend our school for the following school year, if you live within the Santa Rosa City Schools district.  Please click here for more information about open enrollment.

If you live outside the SRCS district, you can apply for an interdistrict transfer each year beginning February 1st for the following school year.  These applications for enrollment are always considered based on space availability.  For more information, please click here.

For transfers outside the open enrollment time and interdistrict transfer time frames, please click here for more information.  

Application Forms & Information

Below are the forms necessary to apply for enrollment at Hidden Valley Satellite School:  

  1. Enrollment Application/Registration Form (both sides) 
  2. Attendance Requirement Form
  3. Informal Primary Language Survey
  4. Parent Input Form (Kindergarten/Kinder Academy Only)
  5. Health Info Form
  6. Physical Exam Form
  7. Oral Health Exam Form
  8. Child Care 1 Hour Form (Kindergarten/Kinder Academy Only)
  9. Enrollment Instructions Form

Please bring completed forms directly to the office along with the required documents or information needed below in order to complete your enrollment application:

  1. Proof of Birth Date (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, or other official document) 
  2. Immunization Records 
  3. Proof of Residence

Feel free to contact the office with any questions concerning enrollment.